The PJCC ACCEPTs THE FOLLOWING
Guests need to sign a waiver prior to using the Center. Download your Activities Waiver here.
For information on program refunds.
Contact PJCC Membership
Find out more about the PJCC policies.
Registration Information & Program Policies | PJCC
Find out how to register for different PJCC programs.
- MINDBODY - (Reservation & Payment System)
- PJCC Preschool
- Camp Keff
- PJCC Swim School
- PJCC Mobile App - (View calendars, schedules, & programs at the PJCC)
- Registration for All Other PJCC Programs
Register for select programs with MINDBODY, our new reservation/payment system for:
- Group Training, TRX, Group Exercise
- Pilates Reformer Classes, Private Pilates Training
- Spa Appointments
- Weight Loss Your Way
- View Personal Training and Private Swim Lesson Schedule
Your MINDBODY account is separate from your PJCC account and takes just a few minutes to set up.
FROM YOUR COMPUTER:
- Visit www.pjcc.org/mindbody
- If you have not previously registered for MINDBODY online or MINDBODY Connect, you will need to create an account.
- Click on "New to our site"
- Enter first and last name, then click "Next"
- Select your name if you already have an existing account or click on"Create a new account"
- Verify your identity
- Create Login
From Your Mobile Device:
- Connect from the App Store or Google Play
- Download free app PJCC MINDBODY
- Create an account with the exact information used in MINDBODY & PJCC Membership account (case sensitive/exact spelling)
Questions? Visit our MINDBODY FAQ page.
Access PJCC schedules, calendar, hours, classes and more with your mobile phone or tablet.
For complete registration information and materials on Early Childhood Education programs, contact the ECE department at 650.378.2670.
For complete registration information on grades K - 11 winter, spring, summer or intersession camps, contact the Camp Department at 650.378.2704.
Learn more about PJCC's Swim School registration, attire, advancement, and more. Download the PJCC Swim School Handbook or call 650.378.2782.
(Adult, Youth, Jewish Life, Arts, and other programs and events)
TO SET UP A NEW ACCOUNT
Call 650.212.PJCC (7522) or visit the PJCC to set up your new
user account and get an account number and family PIN.
Register online for your favorite classes, workshops and
programs through the PJCC’s online registration system.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a PJCC Member on our mailing list or have
taken a PJCC program before, our system has already created your
Login ID and family PIN.
IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT
Register for Programs
Once you have an account, visit www.pjcc.org:
- Click on “Register Online” in the top navigation bar.
- Go to the "Courses" tab to Browse and find the class
that interests you.
- Choose the class or session that is convenient for you
and click “Add” to add it to “My Basket.”
- Enter your account number and family PIN.
- Go to “My Basket” to check–out and receive confirmation of your registered or waitlisted activities.
IF YOU FORGOT YOUR LOGIN AND PIN
- Visit www.pjcc.org and Click on “Register Online” in the
right navigation bar.
- Click on the "Login" button.
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link
- Enter your email address when prompted (the email
address that you provided to the PJCC). Your account
number and PIN will immediately be emailed to you.
- WebReg will inform you instantly if the email address
entered is already on file.
- If your email address is not on file, please call 650.212.PJCC
(7522) or visit the PJCC to update your user account and obtain
your account number and family PIN.
Visit the PJCC Welcome Center in the lobby at 800 Foster City Blvd., Foster City.
Monday - Thursday• 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday • 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday • 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Call 650.378.2703 during Welcome Center hours (above) to speak with a Program Assistant.
Adult, Older Adult & Cultural Arts
Youth, Family & Teen
Early Childhood Education
General Aquatic Information & Registration Desk
Wait List Information
After a class is filled, a wait list will be created. Every effort will be made to accommodate all registrants.