DID YOU KNOW...
The PJCC Is A Non-Profit
The PJCC is a non-profit organization that relies upon generous donations to continue serving our community in meaningful ways. Your contributions help the PJCC provide a wide range of programs for people in every generation.
"Get Up & Go has helped me meet the challenge of growing old without driving. I’ve met new people, new programs and know what I am doing on Wednesdays."
- Ruth, 80’s, assisted living resident
These companies are helping to change lives in our community!
For more information about contributing to the PJCC, please contact:
- Phone: 650.212.PJCC (7522)
Why Give To The PJCC?
Silicon Valley Gives! - May 6, 2014
HELP US RAISE MONEY FOR OUR SENIOR PROGRAMS
Join the Silicon Valley in this day of Giving! Help the Peninsula Jewish Community Center raise money for our Senior Transportation Program which provides rides to non-driving seniors and arranges social activities for isolated older adults.
Give online now, or give during the hours below on May 6 to receive matching donations:
- 12:00 - 1:00 am- 2-to-1 dollar match by SVCF
- 12:00 -1:00 pm - Dollar for dollar match by David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm - Dollar for dollar match by The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm - Dollar for dollar match by Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Please join us on this special day and make a difference in the life of our seniors!
Why Give To The PJCC?
For over half a century, the PJCC — a private, non-profit corporation — has touched the lives of people throughout San Mateo County, but we haven’t done it alone. Over the years, thousands of individuals, families, foundations and corporations have made generous contributions to the PJCC.
How You Make A Difference
"I was virtually a shut–in. The JCC program has given me a wonderful social outlet. It has changed my life in a great way. I love all the staff for their kindness, their patience. The shopping and the programs are terrific and the volunteers are so sweet." - Nancy, 60, vision impaired and living alone
The Importance of Your Donation
Your gift to the PJCC helps us run the Center, provide senior transportation, develop programs for all ages and interests, provide fresh produce to local shelters, and serve people from all walks of life. Over the years, thousands of people, foundations and companies have become donors, choosing from opportunities like:
- the Center’s Annual Fund
- the Grow Justice Fight Hunger Garden supplying
produce to a local shelter
- Senior Transportation & Social Programs
- a favorite program or need
- subsidizing Preschool or Camp tuition for at-risk children and families
- sponsoring Cultural Arts events
- sponsoring Jewish Culture events or programs
- purchasing needed equipment and capital items.
All contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Our Tax ID number is 94-3227262.
We rely more than ever on our friends within the community. We ask you to add your support, to our growing list of donors assuring our continued growth and success in fulfilling our mission.
Ways to Give
There are many ways for you to contribute to the PJCC. Choose the one that’s right for you.
- Gifts of Securities
- Memorials or tributes
- Planned gifts and bequests
- Call us directly, 650.212.PJCC (7522)
- Send in a Donation Form
- Workplace and employer contributions