For More Information
For more information or to set up an appointment for a personal tour, contact:
- Phone: 650.378.2670
eScrip | Preschool | PJCC
How would you like to financially support the PJCC and
our school at no cost to you? Read on…
About the eScrip Program
EScrip is a fundraising program that lets participating merchants contribute a percentage of the purchases you make with your grocery-loyalty cards, credit cards or debit/ATM cards to the school.
How eScrip Works
- REGISTER any of your existing grocery-loyalty, credit or debit cards at eScrip’s secure website using a quick and simple, online process:
- Go to eScrip.com and select the step 1 “Sign Up – It’s Free!” link from the home page
- Follow the simple online instructions to register with the program, beginning by entering the Group Name Peninsula Jewish Community Center (or Group ID 130169295) as your eScrip beneficiary
- If you’re already registered with eScrip, just add Peninsula Jewish Community Center to your account through the eScrip website, and you’ll start supporting our school (Merchant contributions will be split equally among all the organizations you support)
- SHOP with participating merchants using the card(s) you registered with eScrip. Participating merchants will then contribute a percentage of your purchase to the PJCC.
- Use your registered payment card(s) at grocery stores such as Andronico’s, Draegers, Lunardi’s, Mollie Stone’s, Piazza’s, Safeway or other participants such as San Francisco Chronicle or American Airlines
- You can also choose from over 700 merchants at the eScrip Online Mall
- TRACK how much your family contributes to the PJCC and our school
- Securely access your “My eScrip” account online to find out how much your family contributes
Your information is safe with eScrip
Safeguarding personal information is one of the highest commitments. The program uses state-of-the-art technology for customer support and administration, and maintains a multi-tiered system with no direct access to confidential information. These systems have met strict requirements, in the areas of security and safety, of participating merchants and processors.
Learn more at www.eScrip.com.
Our fundraising potential is over $30,000 per year!
Will you be a part of it?