Get the latest group exercise schedule.
See what special offers and events are taking place now.
Hours of Operation
Monday — Thursday
- 5:00 am — 11:00 pm
- 5:00 am — 10:00 pm
Saturday — Sunday
- 7:00 am — 8:00 pm
For More Information
Please contact the Byer Athletic Center front desk for additional information:
For more up–to–date information and details on these and other programs, contact our offices to receive a complete guide today!
Health & Wellness
- Phone: 650.378.2775
- Phone: 650.378.2782
Stay Fit For Life
- Phone: 650.378.2790
- Phone: 650.378.2742
Wellness Your Way Fitness Challenge | Health & Fitness | PJCC
Wellness Your Way Challenge
February 2 – March 30
Registration will start January 19
REgistration opens Monday, January 19
Earn stickers for activities you do every day––Nourish, Move, Engage––and track your progress to earn fabulous prizes.
Attend upcoming PJCC workshops on cooking and nutrition
Trending: “Clean Eating”
Monday, Jan. 26 at 10:30 am;
Tuesday, Jan. 27 at 6:30 pm;
Wednesday, Jan. 29 at 12:00 pm
What’s all the buzz about “clean eating?” Learn how to make healthy and holistic food choices in this free presentation.
Participate in a fitness activity at the PJCC or elsewhere. Walk the dog, shoot some hoops, take a swim, or join one of several PJCC walking groups. Get off the sofa, step away from your desk, stretch your legs, and move!
Take a class, mediate, read, or volunteer. Expand your horizons and take a course, online or in person. Volunteer at a non-profit like the PJCC or help your four-legged friends at the Peninsula Humane Society. Take a break from your computer, laptop or smart phone and engage with the world around you.
How To Register
Registration begins January 19!
- Visit the Welcome Center to obtain and submit your registration form. You must complete a form in order to collect your fabulous prizes and received your reward points!
- Add your name to the WYW Challenge board in the hallway near JCare.
- After each daily workout or activity, collect a sticker from the Welcome Center and put it next to your name on the activity board (maximum one sticker per day). I thought it was two? One only per day for this challenge.
- Once you earn 30 stickers, claim your prize (workout bag) at the Welcome Center AND earn an extra 250 JCC Reward points.
- Once you earn 50 stickers, claim another prize (stainless steel water bottle) at the Welcome Center AND earn an extra 500 JCC Reward points.
- Bonus! Enter your fitness activities in the BeWell portal and earn an extra 150 JCC Reward points.
Remember, registration opens January 19 – take the Wellness Your Way challenge and make this the year you nourish, move, and engage!