Current League standings
For information on our current leagues, including schedules, stats, scores and standings, please log in to your PJCC TeamSnap account.
How to Register
It’s Easy & Convenient
There are three ways to register:
- Register Online Now.
- Call the Sports & Recreation Coordinator at 650.378.2783.
- Come to the PJCC at 800 Foster City Blvd. and register in person.
Sports and Recreation
Adult Sports & Leagues | PJCC
Join one of our adult leagues or just use our drop-in hours to shoot some hoops.
- Men’s Basketball Leagues year round
- Drop-in Basketball
- Drop-in Badminton
- Drop-in Table Tennis
See our monthly Gym Schedule for times!
Sign up individually or as a team for a league at PJCC.
Beginning and Experienced Players Welcome!
Wednesdays, 9:00 AM–11:00 AM
and Fridays, 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
PJCC Dan Cook Gymnasium Court
Free for Members/Day Pass required for Public
Pickleball is a combination of ping pong, tennis, and badminton. The game is played by two or four people on a badminton-sized court using paddles and a wiffle ball.
The PJCC drop-in program is great for players just learning the sport of pickleball or for more advanced players interested in honing their skills. The two available courts are divided by experience level.
For nore information, please call our Sports and Recreation Department at 650.378.2783 or visit the Welcome Center.
Men's Basketball Leagues
For Fun And Glory.
The PJCC offers year-round basketball leagues.
- Two levels: Recreational (Sundays & Wednesdays) and competitive (Mondays)
- Refereed games
- One game a week. Seven weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs.
- Sign up individually or as a team
- Schedules, scores and stats available online
- Championship shirts
- Note: A minimum of six teams required to form a league