Current Pool Temperatures
- Indoor Lap Pool: 85-87º F
- Indoor Whirlpool: 103º F
- Outdoor Lap Pool: 79-81º F
- Outdoor Kiddie Pool: 86-88º F
Questions? We welcome them.
Aquatics Registration Desk
Lap Swim: Water Workouts
Swim Rhythm. Swim Well. Swim Laps.
Stretch yourself in our clean, well-lit lanes. Our lap swimming program is designed for adults and their guests who are:
- at least 13 years old
- or able to swim the full length of the pool (25 yards) continuously (4 laps without stopping)
Kick boards and pull buoys usually available. Sorry, no water exercises, water walking or floating, except under certain conditions.
- Circle swim (counter clockwise) when more than 2 swimmers per lane.
- Maximum of 6 swimmers per lane.
- Choose the lane that best fits your ability before entering the water. Make sure to alert any swimmer in your lane before entering the water. Lifeguards may move swimmers accordingly to ensure safety.
- When passing a swimmer in your lane, tap the swimmer in front of you on the foot. Pass only when they have stopped at the wall. When tapped, please allow the faster swimmer to pass.
- Be alert to the lane lines when they are being added or removed from the pool. There may be a delay in the pool schedule between changing activities.
Check our pool schedules for indoor and outdoor lap swimming times.