Ready to sign up?
THANKS FOR VOTING
PJCC THE BEST!
The PJCC received Gold Medals in Bay Area Parent Magazine's annual “Best of the Best” Awards:
- Best Swim Center
- Best Swim Class
- Best Athletic Center
Current Pool Temperatures
- Indoor Lap Pool: 85-87º F
- Indoor Whirlpool: 103º F
- Outdoor Lap Pool: 79-81º F
- Outdoor Kiddie Pool: 86-88º F
Questions? We welcome them.
Aquatics Registration Desk
Swim Lessons and Classes | PJCC in Foster City, San Mateo
Award winning swimming lessons for all levels in Foster City at the PJCC
Kids and adults can learn to swim in a safe, fun, and nurturing environment!
- Group swim lessons for you and your little ones
- Private and semi-private swim lessons
- All ages, all levels welcome from infants and toddlers to adults
- Year-round / Indoor Swim classes
Please review our updated Youth Guidelines for program participation.
6 Months to 5 Years
Safe • Educational • Fun
Kids will get comfortable in the water and learn basic strokes.
- Two levels for children 6 months to 3 years old
- Four levels for 3 to 5 year olds
6 to 12 Years
Learn • Grow • Compete
Learn freestyle and backstroke, butterfly and breaststroke, and proper breathing techniques.
- Five levels for 6 to 12 year olds
- A sixth level to prepare for the Youth Swim Team
13 to Adult
Be Fit • Be Well
Begin, build or master your swimming skills. All levels welcome.
- Beginning and intermediate lessons
Private & Semi–Private
For Personalized Attention
Perfect for someone just starting out or just seeking a little extra coaching.