CALL OR VISIT TODAY!
PJCC Open House
Sunday, January 25, 2015 • FREE!
11:00 - 2:00 pm at the PJCC
Presented by the PJCC
Discover the importance of health, nutrition, exercise and safety.
Experience our Camp Kick-off, lectures, and lots of activities.
- Kaiser Permanente Lecture: Tiny Habits
12:00 - 1:00pm | Boardroom
Learn how to create new habits without the use of willpower. Led by Anne Kolker, MS RD with Kaiser Permanente.
- Discover Weight Loss Your Way
- Sample healthy foods and recipes
- Talk to fitness experts
- Tour our facility from pool to preschool
- TechShop demonstrations
- Red Cross will give basic First Aid instruction and educate on Disaster Preparedness as well as hands only CPR.
- Camp Keff Kick-Off for parents and kids
Call the Welcome Center at 650.378.2703 for information.
Camp Keff Kick-Off!
SUNDAY, JANUARY 25 | 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Come on down for a day of Keff (FUN)! You can participate in just a sampling of the good times you will experience at summer camp!
- Prize Wheel
- Life Size Lite Brite
- Cardboard Arcade
- Tasty Snacks
- Scooby Doo Mystery Machine
- Science Experiments
- Many camp partners and more!